Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Two days left to endure

Yesssss!!!!

I am leaving for my vacation on Thursday night. I am headed back home. And I can't wait to meet my friends and family. It's been a really long time since I have see them. It's been way too long that I have eaten the kind of food you get in India. It's been a while that I have visited my old hangouts.

I am going to do all of that. 15 days of bliss, hopefully.

I just hope God gives me a bit of respite with not too much of rain. Especially the first few days when I am going to be in Bangalore where a couple of rounds of golf have been planned.

I am already packed! Can you believe it? I am already almost completely packed. Done. Just a few last minute things that need to be stuffed in. And then I am done.

Can't wait to leave. Can't wait for Thursday to come.

No comments: