Wednesday, July 19, 2006

That's a lotta coins

I have this habit of not carrying change. I don't have a change pouch in my wallet. Neither do I want one. Cause I just dont like to carry change.

So what I do is empty all the change jingling in my pocket through the day and drop it into this little porcelain dish we bought for exactly that purpose.

Yesterday, I decided to count how much had accumulated into the dish in the last couple of months. I was pleasantly surprised.

I had more than a hundred and ten Singapore dollars worth of jingleware lying in that dish!

So what I did was made them into bunches of ten coins (of the same type, of course) and am going to the bank to get paper in return for them.

That should help subsidize at least a round of golf when I head back to India tomorrow :-)

No comments: