Sunday, July 09, 2006

Two 15 year olds

A friend of mine intorduced me to two 15 year olds yesterday.

Identical twins! Identical to the last detail (as much as the naked eye can see, that is). And absolutely gorgeous. Dark complexion, well rounded figure and an aroma to thrill the senses. It was an exhilarating experience to meet them.

Was this the time to get more friendly with them? Should I get them to "open up"? Should I get together with them and have a good time?

I would have probably said yes to all of the above, but for the world cup finals tonight. After all, the finals happen only once every four years. I can spend time with these babies anytime.

So I took a rain check on the rendezvous with the promise that I will savour the taste of the next meeting with at least one of them.






Before you start thinking in a completely different direction (which I know you will, thanks to the filthy mind of yours), let me clarify.

This friend of mine got me two bottles of the Glenfiddich Solera Reserva 15 year old scotch!!!!!!

Ha Ha! Fooled you, didn't I?

No comments: