Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanks for making this the busiest month

November 2006 was the most hit month for my blog since it's inception slightly over two years ago.

The blog has seen the visitors grow from just people who know me and want to keep track of what I have been doing to people who are coming in because of queries they made on Google and hopefully my posts had some answers for them.

There are the few loyals who have regularly come to my blog. This group used to be made up of mostly my friends, but now has changed to include people who I don't know, but come in anyways.

When I started blogging, I did not think that so many people would take my thoughts and my writings seriously and that there was even a reason for the blog to exist. But all of you have (thankfully) proven me wrong.

And I thank you for putting up with me.

There have been times where I could not post for a variety of reasons, but am galvanized by your enthusiasm and hope to do better for our combined sakes.

Here's to a better future!

No comments: