Thursday, November 16, 2006

NaNoWriMo on stealth mode...

Oh...and I forgot totally to mention this...

As you all know, November is for NaNoWriMo. In case you haven't noticed, I talked a lot about it last year (here, here, here, here and here).

This year, instead of talking about it here and wasting my time, I went into total stealth mode and typed like crazy whenever I could. The difference, this time around as compared to last time, was that I already had a framework for the novel ready. The plot was almost final, the characters were ready (to an extent) and I knew where everything was going (to an extent).

I'm glad to announce that I crossed the 50000 word mark today and at the same time, finished my novel today!

That's my second novel in a row!

What is it all about? If I told you, I would have to kill you :-)

1 comment:

Julia Buckley said...

You wrote 50,000 since November 1st?!

That's amazing! Good for you.