Thursday, June 01, 2006

Singapore Airlines screwed us - Part II

As you might have read from my last post, we did not exactly have a great experience with SQ yesterday.

After my wife stepped off the plane, she was welcomed at Mumbai airport with the usual chaos what reigns supreme at that time of night. We knew that there are a lot of flights arriving in the night and so the arrival hall at Mumbai is really busy. That was one of the reasons we specifically chose the morning flight where my family would land fresh and relaxed amidst relatively free immigrations and arrivals.

That was not the case. There was a huge queue for immigration and an even bigger rush for baggage collection afterwards. And since we had checked in our luggage early in the morning, out bags came out at the very end.

So all in all, we have Singapore Airlines to thank for a really bad experience.

I am not sure I want to travel with SQ again.

No comments: