Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Frayed Umbrella

Life, as it is, is so complexly unpredictable. There are so many times when we all have said "If only I could go back in time and correct this or do that".

Well, I saw this movie last night called...well, it has so many names. I asked my movie rental house to give me "If Only" as a friend had recommended it. What they handed out to me was this one (which I later found out was called "If Only" in Australia, but is generally known as "The Man with Rain in his Shoes"). Despite actually not having the movie that I wanted to see, I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

The story begins with this woman who is about to get married and her out-of-luck-actor ex-boyfriend who has realized that dumping her was the worst thing he ever did in his life. And thro a strange turn of events, he manages to get back to the day where all hell broke loose.

And there he tries to be the man of his woman's dreams. And here's the twist....

I don't want to say more here, but I would most certainly suggest that you watch the movie. It's a fabulous movie and a must watch.

And probably then you will understand why my post is called what it is.

No comments: