Saturday, June 17, 2006

Humps Ahead!!!

After a few drinks, one's mind always reads things differently.

That is exactly what happened when I went to join a couple of my friends at Sentosa. They were there for, I think, the whole day and I joined them in the evening. After a while, we went to KM8, the bar at Tanjong beach.

After a few drinks and a lot of blabbering, we started to walk back. And we saw a sign on the road which said "Humps Ahead". And the first thing that screamed to my mind was "WHO?"

Ha ha ha.

Then the mind went twisted where we went berserk on more interpretations of the sign. One even looked like Sentosa was promoting the "Humps Ahead". We even talked about calling ahead to the Sentosa Visitor Center for a slot in the marked spaces. Just so that we could "Hump Ahead"

It was good to have a bit of juvenile fun.

No comments: