Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Where the hell have I been?

Good question!

But before I tell you, here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

Now, back to business. As you must have noticed. my last post was on Christmas day. I wanted to blog for most of the holiday season, but I got an attack of wheezing which made me stay away from the computer most of the time.

Then, there was the planned vacation to go on. We (my family and my sister's family) were planning on taking a cruise for a few days to Thailand and Malaysia. We, and especially the kids, had a bang of a time. It was almost like every minute they spent with us was torture for them and they longed to go and play by themselves in the nice little play area on the ship.

I have some lovely picture from the cruise. Maybe, if you people are interested, I will post them here.

Then the weather in Singapore had to get all muddy. It's horrible, even now. It's been raining for God only knows how long and it's almost always overcast. Temperatures have gone down significantly.

And so my lungs are complaining again. So there went another week nursing myself.

So now you know why there has been no posts from me for the last 2 weeks.

I hope to do justice to my blog this year. Think of it as my new year's resolution :-)

No comments: