Saturday, January 28, 2006

In a Dream Theatre

I just came back from the Dreamtheatre 20th Anniversary tour live concert!

And boy, what a concert it was. The guys just freaked out and the music was just unbelievable. To listen to Dreamtheatre live has been a dream of mine and so this was a fantastic experience for me.

When I entered the stadium, I had a row number and seat number on my ticket. And to my horror, I realized the concert had seating!

Now this was going to be the first rock concert where I was seeing seating positions. All of the other times, we just stood and freaked out.

So I sat at on my seat and waited for the guys to come on. And when they did, I rushed ahead to the front near the stage, just like everybody else. Luckily for me, I was in the premier section and so I could do that.

Three hours of fantastic music followed and I went back home with a ringing in my ears and a light feeling in my heart.

That was a great concert!

No comments: