Saturday, January 14, 2006

Chef Chan's Restaurant

"Have you been to Chef Chan's Restaurant?"
"No. What's it called?"
"Chef Chan's Restaurant"
"Yeah, that's what I am asking about. What's his restaurant called?"
"I just told you. Chef Chan's Restaurant."
"I know it's his restaurant, but what's the name?"
"Chef Chan's Restaurant"
"For the love of God, what's the name?"
"Chef Chan's Restaurant"


Now I confess I made that all up, but believe me when I say this. I saw a restaurant called "Chef Chan's Restaurant" this morning. Personally, I think it's a rather unimaginative name for a restaurant and would have preferred the owner, presumably Chef Chan, to have taken a bit more time thinking up a decent name for his restaurant rather than plugging his own name.

It did make me smile a lot today.

No comments: