Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sack all of these guys

Manchester United is paying a lot of good money for a lot of bullshit players.

Now you know from my previous posts that a lot of anguish comes out every time ManU have a bad game. But tonight was the worst game I have ever seen.

You already know my opinion of Ruud Van Nistelrooy. I think he is a jackass of the highest order and does not have enough ball control for a striker. While a lot of you will cry foul over the fact that the only goal that was scored for ManU (by him) was a great finish. But if you look at the number of opportunities he passed over, it's not even funny. He cannot hold possession to save his life. I think he gets surprised with himself if the ball is still with him for more than 3 seconds.

Then a player I thought was a great discovery for ManU in the last couple of seasons is getting too big for his own good. I am talking, of course, about Christiano Ronaldo. This guy's ego is getting bigger than his ability to play the ball. He is increasingly getting selfish with ball possession and loses it in the easiest fashion. This match was probably his worst. He gave the ball away too many times, he stuck with the ball when he should have passed it and then got sent off (on a rather harsh decision, I must add) to leave United a goal down and with ten men to salvage the match.

And finally, Michael Silvestre. I have no idea why United still have him. I dont think a more disasterous defender exists in the whole world. Silvestre made possibly every mistake possible by a defender in tonight's match. Throw him out. Forget the starting 11. He does not deserve to be in the side.

Oh, woe is me! Why am I condemned to wathing United have such horrible games?

To add insult to injury, Arsenal is thrashing Boro 4-0 at half time. Oh, woe is me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please contact rozen, singapore@nanowrimo.org