Friday, January 20, 2006

Sebana, here I come... Again

Yep, I am going to brave the Sebana Cove course again.

See, Sebana is having it's monthly medal competition tomorrow. I played there the last time with a couple of friends. The dude who arranged the whole golf outing had paired me up with a scratch handicapper (thinking I would get slowed down by the majority 24+ handicappers in our troupe)

What eventually happened was a disaster of a round with me slowing down the scratch player. After the game, I just hung my head in shame and wanted to just go jump into the lake and join three of my golf balls at the bottom of it.

I guess that humiliation was enough for me to try and cure the problems with my swing. So with a freshly restored swing (I hope it is still in restored state), I will attempt another round around Sebana, that too during a medal round and to top everything, with a scratch player as my partner.

You have to appreciate my guts!

Wish me luck. I am going to need lots of it.

No comments: