Saturday, September 03, 2005

Land Ahoy!

The sight of land in the vast expanse of sea. The sound of sea gulls. The beautiful view of green vegetation on a piece of land. The idea of having land under your feet rather than the wood from the ship deck.

This would be the feeling of a ship crew which has been at sea for a while & who has just sighted land.

How is that relevant to me? Cause I just moved into my piece of land here in Singapore!

Yes, I am finally into my apartment (which I mentioned in my earlier post). My shipment from India landed on the weekend, so we have a few days of hectic unpacking to do. Also there is the bit about making the house a home. So we need to get quite a few things to make the place properly habitable for my baby, my wife and myself.

Stake is in the ground.

No comments: