Monday, August 29, 2005

Willi Wonka, Willi Wonka

You may recall from my last post that my family had landed in Singapore. And I had planned to do a few things so that their forst few days are fun & memorable.

So we went around town, walked around the river, popped into shopping malls, had food at all sorts of places...all of this very nice for my wife. My daughter wouldn't care two shakes of a rat's tail for all that. So we took her to a children's play area, a kids art center, a music teacher & to top it, we took her to the "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" movie.

That took the cake. Literally.

My daughter was sad when Charlie didn't get the ticked at first, thrilled when he did get it, was laughing & rolling & dancing with the "Alumpalumpa songs" and having a ball.

And when she snuggled next to me in bed, she said that she had a great time & that she loved the place.

Sigh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. All the best. - Ashish