Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What else can be new?

Here I am starting a new life in Singapore. And it looks like it's gonna be a bit more difficult than earlier thought.

To start with, there's usual things like finding a new house that you & your family will think habitable, a school where your child will actually learn a lot & enjoy going to.

To top that, my boss, who was a part of my big move here, has moved on. And by moved on, I mean he has joined another company. While I sincerely wish him all the best, I am in a complete state of flux.

The manager standing in for my boss is a great guy. He really helped me out with my relocation & made sure that I was comfortable, despite the fact that he knows I will be out of his hair in a few days...when my actual manager comes online.

So as you can see, my move to Singapore is, to say the very least, looking quite interesting.

However, I am quite sure that everything will work out just fine & that I will be a lot better off once things settle down.

I have no idea where I get the optimism from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malhar, here's wishing you all the very best LA.

Regards,
Aruna