Tuesday, August 16, 2005

And I have a house!

Sure enough, after going thro a lot of anxiety, it is confirmed. I will finally move into my rented apartment beginning September. As promised, here are a few pictures of the place.

This is the apartment complex. It has a few nice touches, you will notice them in the following photos.

I personally think that this is a great place. Very cozy, very comfortable. And it is very close to my daughter's school as well as my office. Just a hop-skip-and-jump away.

The complex has a nice patio for having barbeque parties or just simply chilling out. The pool is also very nice with a water slide, just perfect for my daughter. And there is a small little putting green for me to practise! What more can I ask for in an apartment?



Now the only thing that remains is for my family to get here and we can all live happily ever after! I have a thing for fairy tails...But don' t get me started on that.

No comments: