Saturday, September 10, 2005

I have my Friends back!

And Google has made it! As you may remember quite well, I complained in my No "Friends" blog that Google Talk, when reinstalled, does not see my Friends list.

Well, true to the Google word, the list has magically reappeared! I have friends again.

What I am going to say next has got nothing to do with the Friends list, but I am going to say it anyways. Try out the new Google Desktop 2.0 Beta. It is really good, it collapses Google talk & Google Desktop search within the same space & gives you a neat sidebar (which you can hide) which houses al lot more apart from the Google stuff.

And this version of GDS also indexes your Gmail messages in case you want it to. So now you can read your mail, have ur chat and do a lot more from the same (hideable) sidebar. Cool, huh?

No comments: