Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Internet, meet my Daughter. Daughter, meet the Internet!

I created an email account on Gmail for my five year old yesterday. And she sent her first mail (she typed the whole mail herself) to.... her Grandpa!

No, she didn't send it to me, cause that would be a wasted effort, since I was sitting right next to her, showing her how to use the iBook on her lap. And since her Grandpa (my Dad) is the only one in the family who checks his mail on a regular basis (apart from the fact that he is the one who will most appreciate an e-mail from his grand-daughter), he was the obvious choice.

I am just waiting for him to see the mail. And I am sure this is going to be around for quite a while. I can even hear my Dad proudly say "She wrote her first e-mail to me!".

My baby's first e-mail! Whee!

No comments: