Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Talking like Sylvester Stallone

I have a pimple on the edge of my mouth for the last couple of days and it just refuses to go away.

By nightfall every day, it becomes the size of a zit and threatens to burst, but doesn't. It throbs with every beat of my heart and just is a major irritant. Twice, I have emptied it's disgusting contents and twice it has come back with full force. And the pain just intensified everytime my heartbeat took a jump.

Only yesterday did it calm down and is now showing signs of going away. The throbbing pain still remains, but at least my mouth looks like it used to. And I can talk a little easier than I could the last couple of days. Like Sly Stallone.

I almost felt like I was spewing Rambo dialogues the last couple of days.

No comments: