Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame inside ... WHERE?

I was getting out of office to get back home. You see, tomorrow morning my daughter and wife are going for a whole two months vacation to India. So I wanted to take them out for dinner before they left.

Luckily, I got a cab as soon as I got out of the office building. The moment I got in, I noticed something I had not seen in any other cab in Singapore.

The whole front of the cab was full of people from the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. Name one and there was the picture. The Bee Gees, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Kenny Rogers, Bob Marley, ... the list is endless.

And then he had over a hundred CDs on spindles which he would pick and choose to play.

For the first time in Singapore, I was listening to great music inside of a cab. And I had this really passionate-for-music cabby to thank.

Super duper 15 minutes from offie to home.

No comments: