Monday, May 22, 2006

My friends are great...

As soon as they heard that I will be alone in Singapore for a few weeks (my wife and kid are going on vacation), a few of them volunteered to fly down here and keep me company!

This is great!

So of the many weeks that my family is on vacation, most of the time I will have my friends around and so will not be alone at all. A week or so after my family leaves, a friend will land up. Then another week later, another one will land up and keep me company through the world cup. Another one will land up in the week of the finals of the world cup. And then another will come in after the world cup is over.

That is overwhelming for me and I really feel touched by the support of my friends. They are going out of the way to make my life better.

Ahh...I love my friends!

No comments: