Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Mumma is coming to town

Yep...My mumma is on a flight to Singapore...as we speak. Am waiting at Changi for her flight to land (the flight is delayed as usual).

This is her first visit to Singapore and I am hoping she will stay with us for a long time (as long as immigration rules allow her). My daughter is so thrilled that she has been counting down the days.

Mumma is coming along with her two favorite sisters...and my two favorite aunts. They will be here for a couple of weeks.

So you can imagine...The house is going to be a noise pollution zone the next few days (my mom & her sisters don't believe in speaking softly :-) ) and my daughter is going to make all kinds of excuses to not go to school :-)

As I said, the flight is delayed & I am just sitting here @ Changi waiting. Hope it lands soon. Can't wait to see my mom :-)

No comments: