Thursday, March 16, 2006

Exhausted to the bone

What a painful last few days....oooh, I am hurting just thinking of them.

The last few days have been ridiculous. Have been working until 2am in the morning and then rushing back to office and working some more.

Apart from that, my mom and my aunts are in town. So after I get back, I have to take them around for dinner and the likes. Only after we get back can I sit down for work. Which is why I am staying up late the last few days.

Yesterday night, I was up until 2:30 making a presentation for this customer conference today. Then I had to wake up at 6:30 this morning and get to the conference venue where I had to setup the display and demo that we were showing. And then there was the standing.

A lot of people came to our booth and at least pretended to be interested in what we were saying...and not just waiting to get the freebies that we had on offer. Overall, quite a successful day. But damn tiring.

I am seriously dead tired.

Have just come back to office to finish off some work which needs to be done today, else a lot of shit will hit a speeding fan on the ceiling. Hopefully I will be done in some time. Then I can go home, eat and crash.

Can't wait to get into bed. Maybe a soak in the bath tub for a while and then hit the snooze.

No comments: