Monday, March 06, 2006

The Mighty Atom

Yep, I have one too...

After watching the O2 Atom stablizing over the last couple of months (you can read all about at the www.indippc.com forum), I finally took the plunge.

Now the story goes thus. My O2 xdaII has been my faithful companion for the last two and half years. And I have no complaints for it. The only problem I saw the last few weeks is the battery life, which rightly so, was on the verge of dying.

So I checked the price of a new battery and then added to that the amount that I would get if I traded in my xdaII and suddenly, the Atom looked like a great thing to have.

Of course, it was new technology. More features, latest OS, a bit faster and a lot smaller. So I finally succumbed and am now a proud owner of the O2 Atom.

Have already started playing around with it and have customized it to the hilt.

No comments: