Sunday, November 06, 2005

Man U (1) - Chelsea (0)

I know I haven't had a post for a while, but I have to write about this.

Manchester United beat Chelsea 1-0 at Old Trafford tonight! (YESSS!!!) And what a game it was. MU was on the ball from the whistle. The forst half, it looked like they were in exclusive control of the ball. And the Premier League champions looked completely out of sorts on the field.

Nothing the truely great Lampard, the inspirational Terry or the lightning quick Drogba could do to break the MU defense. And I must say this, Rio Ferdinand was excellant today. (Looks like he took the criticism of Roy Keane to heart). So was Darren Fletcher, who was the lone goal scorer of the match. And you should have seen Alan Smith throw himself at the ball.

It was like MU was obsessed with winning the game.

What an entertainer! The quality of the game was phenomenal! Just top class!

I guess MU just out-gunned Chelsea today, bringing their unbeaten run in the premiership season to an end.

Aaaaaaahhhhh! That is so so so satisfying.

Now back to NaNoWriMo (which is keeping me busy these last few days)

No comments: