Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oh, the agony...

I played the worst round of golf in my entire life!

I have never played this poorly since, let me think, FOREVER! And the funny thing was, this round I had the lowest putts I have ever taken in a full round. 29 putts.

Problem was getting to the green. If I was anywhere close to the green, I was much better. Even from bunkers (which I surprisingly found myself in a lot of times). My swing was completely off. Sometimes, I was striking the ball really well. Other times, I was hitting the ball all over the place.

Only compensation was that I was comfortable hitting my new R5 driver. I must have hit it consistently to around 280 yards. But after that, I was constantly battling to get to the green.

So, it's back to the range for me. It's an extremely rude wake up call for me. Serves me right for neglecting the game for so long.

Time to get better acquianted with the driving range.

1 comment:

colinrt said...

Come on, dude... you're almost at the NaNo endzone... Go for the touchdown!!! You can more than smell the finish line, you can taste it... Good luck with the last thousand or so!!!