Tuesday, November 08, 2005

7299

That's where I am at the moment with my quest to reach NaNoWriMo glory.

In case you did not read my previous blog, the point of the whole thingy is that you need to churn out a 50,000 (that's right, you read it correct. It IS fifty thousand) word novel in the month of November. So basically you start writing (about bloody well anything in the whole bloody world) from the first of November and end writing on the thirtieth of November and hope that your month long toil has resulted in a tome which crosses the mark. And if you do, then you are added to the Winner's page. And you get ........


Ta ta ra raaaaa.....

A certificate for your effort and a web icon. How cool is that? Isn't that worth getting carpal tunnel syndrome?

Now, why am I wasting my time posting this, you ask? Cause I don't want my dedicated blog followers to think that I have abandoned them. Fear not, my mateys. I will return with the web icon. I just need to get back to my novel right now.

No comments: