Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Less than 13000 to go

Just when you thought I had given up on NaNoWriMo, ha ha... guess what?

I have less than 13000 words to go to hit the magic 50000 word mark. Pretty crazy, huh? And I am smiling cause I know I hit 13000 words with 3 days of crazy writing when I actually started writing on the 6th of this month.

Why did I start so late, you ask? Cause I had my oldest friend visiting me at that time. I had started writing on the 1st like a good WriMo, but then he landed here on the 3rd and there went my writing.

So I started again when he left on the 6th and in the panic attack, blazed through to 15ooo by the time I hit the 12th of the month.

Now I am at 37075 words. A couple of thousand words every day and I will be sitting pretty with more than 50000 words before the end of the month. Just to be sure, I want to be well over the number to make sure I dont fall short of it after all this effort.

That does not mean I will compromise on the quality of my novel. It is going to be my best literary work till date. Come to think of it, it will be my FIRST literary work as well.

What a coincedence, huh?

No comments: