Thursday, January 18, 2007

Congratulations, Mr. Khan! You are truely the Dilip Kumar to Amitabh's Raj Kapoor!

This is what Steven Colbert, of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central, had to say in his "new" section called "We the MEdiators".

The section is about celebrity fueds. The first two are about Rosie McDonald vs Donald Trump about the Miss USA (Tara Ried) controversy and the next is Angelina Jolie vs Madonna on the adoption case.

Then he unexpectedly (for me, that is) moved to Amitabh and Shah Rukh Khan and the disagreement over B not attending SRK's new year party. It's funny hearing Steven pronounce the names of the Indian actors.

Have a look and wait until the end. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Bruce Southwood said...

Hi interesting website. I did notice your link to Steven Colbert. I really enjoy Comedy Central. We only get the Daily show at 2:00 am on a Saturday morning and my Tivo type device is busted at the moment but I will follow your link. I got hooked on the Daily Report on Youtube while I was busy with a project that took most weekends and were long and drawn out while we were waiting for other partied to complete work.
Please check out my blog and yes this is just a way of getting backlinks so I would also appreciate if you would not delete this post.
Thnks and rgds
Bruce
http://cantheinternetsetmefree.blogspot.com