Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Come to Singapore and buy a Latex Pillow

Ok, maybe they don't actually say that on the brochure, but that's a standard feature on this tour.

Let me explain.

The office building where I work gets these regular Korean tourists. Every couple of days, a bus pulls up with between thirty and forty people with cameras and the whole shebang. For a long time, I was puzzled why my office building would fall in the category of a tourist attraction. But now I know.

There is a shop in the building which sells latex stuff. Before you get any kinky ideas, I will elaborate: they sell pillows and mattresses. Someone recently told me that the shop was owned by koreans. Cool, huh?

People from Korea fly to Singapore, visit all the attractions, then visit a latex pillow store owned by koreans and then leave.

I am really curious to see how they mention this on their brochure.

No comments: