Friday, April 21, 2006

Wah! So fast, ah?

Just over two and a half weeks and already my hair has grown quite a bit. Enough to make me feel my hair move in the wind.

This co-worker in my office looked at me and said "Wah! How come so fast?" to which I had no real response but to put up a sheepish smile. She went on to say that the "women would kill for this kind of growth"... which I took as a complement.

To be honest, I myself did not expect my hair growth to be that fast. I thought that it will be a while before I have hair on my head and so will be able to experience the "Baldy" feeling for a little longer.

Now, my scalp is on the verge of disappearing and I think I will have my hair back (not as long as it was when it was tied up in a pony tail, but enough to not look bald) by the end of four weeks.

If this kind of growth keeps up, and I start missing my long hair, I think I will start growing my hair again.

Just to see if I can :-)

No comments: