Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's her birthday, but I got the present

Yep...today's my wifey's birthday.

I was scheduled to have a meeting at 10 this morning, but that got pushed to tomorrow. So I decided to stay home for the morning and do lunch with her before I came into office.

So it was a good time (!) spent with her alone in the morning and then the lunch was great too. And while we were there, she spotted this shop which had a sale on sunglasses.

I have been looking for good sunglasses with polarized lenses which I can use when I golf (it can seriously get bright on the course), but could not find one to my liking. So she pushed me into walking into the store and we walked out with cool Oakley sunglasses with Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

She insisted that this was a gift for my birthday (coming soon) and bought the glasses for me.

I felt so stupid accepting a gift from her on her birthday.

How low can I go?

No comments: