Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm thinking of going BALD!

For those of you who don't know me in person, I have long hair.

I have been growing my hair for more than three years and getting them trimmed so that they are slightly longer than shoulder length. I have been walking around with a ponytail for quite some time now. And I love being able to do that.

It's a great asset, especially when you are in a pub playing rock music and you can head-bang to your hearts content.

But Singapore is the absolute wrong place for long hair.

It was completely different in Bangalore. Where even a whole round of golf would not force your body to break into a sweat.

Here, I am sweating even before I tee off. And longer hair makes it even hotter.

So I have decided to go in the opposite direction. I am going to shave my mane off!

I have never done this...never! But then again, I had never grown my hair long until 3 years ago. So there's always a first time.

Looks like tomorrow will be the day.

What say, you people?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo bhai... before you shave off... lets go n take a photograph...
yeah i know.. how terribly hot it is in this tropical climate to have long hair.
as u saw me the other day... i have been "trying" to grow long hair... something that i never done before. Also, started appreciating my "nature" curly hair :-D

oh yeah, btw... its definitely kool do head-bang to your hearts while rock music is playing. lets go to this pub besides far-east plaza... oopz i forgot the name. the band there is nice.. they sing quite a number of rock songs and then then emerge in to r n b n hip hop.. thats a diff story of coz.