Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disconnected in a connected world

I can't speak for everyone, but I sure have gotten used to being connected all the time. Right from my morning session on the throne, my phone is my conduit to the world. Getting thro emails and catching up on sports news is essential for a good morning download for me.

And the net follows me from that moment on. For that reason, I was one of the people to sign up for 3G services from Airtel the day they launched. I need my network and I need it now.

What I have got instead is a crappy network which keeps bouncing between 3G and Edge and in the process, is screwing up my phone battery life! And to make matters worse, my office network is misbehaving with me. Can't even open the google page, that's how bad it is.

After getting used to being on the network all the time, this disconnection is unnerving. It is really getting to me.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: