Friday, May 25, 2007

I still can't sleep

Cumulatively, I think I have had only three night's worth of sleep the whole of last week. I just can't switch off at night.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Cause I should be well out of my supposed jet lag (it's been more than a week since I got back from London). But come 11pm and I am as fresh as if I just woke up. So I stay up either browsing or reading or freaking out on the Wii.

I have to say this, the Wii is definately a great purchase for me. The sheer joy of playing on the Wii, with it's motion sensitive system, is something that can only be experienced, not described. Cause words fail me.

The choice of software by and large is the Wii Sport package which combines Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf and Boxing as possible game options. And with the additional set of controller and nunchuk that I've bought, two people can play at the same time. The Wii, of course, supports upto four wireless controllers and all the games on the Wii Sports distribution have options that allow up to four people to play together. When playing tennis against my wife, I was pleasantly surprised to see the screen split into two parts so she can see from her point of view and I can see from mine. And it always helps to have a 42" HD TV to see it on!

Tennis and Bowling are the predominant favourites at home, Bowling mainly with my daughter, Tennis for me. In fact, I have become the highest ranked tennis player on the Wii system with upwards of 2000 points!

So I think it is safe to say that Wii have become a Wii family :-)

No comments: