Monday, April 05, 2010

This nightmare should tell you a lot

I had a great round of golf yesterday. Played with my buddies at KGA,
didn't start very well, but finished strongly to come home with an 8
over for the round which had three birdies and could have had 2 more.

But that is not the point of this post.

It's about this dream - actually it qualifies more as a nightmare -
last night.

I had a flight to catch in the morning and had a fairly disturbed
sleep, waking up every half an hour or so to check if it was time. And
somewhere during that patchy sleep, I remember this...

I was standing - in my dream - on the tee box with mu buddies and it
was my turn to tee off. And tee off I did, the ball soaring off on the
perfect trajectory ...only to see the ball flying back at me and
landing back at my feet.

I woke up with a start.

I read into the dream. What does it tell you?

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments: