Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Miles to go before I sleep

As I said yesterday, we're moving back to India. And that means a whole lot of things to get done...without forgeting that I have to get my work done and passed on before I can leave.

What do I need to get done? Get a relocation company signed up so that my stuff here (which has, over the last 2 years, become quite a bit) and delivered to my house in Bangalore, get my phone / cable / broadband / utilities settled, get supplies that I want to take with me to India, organize my taxes and finances, get my daughter's school organized in India. Oh, and to finish reading the Harry Potter book the 3rd time. And to crack the Prince of Persia: Rival Swords game once and for all.

Just kidding.

I am already done with the Harry Potter book a few times, and last night, I finally beat the Vizier and completed all the levels of the PoP game on the Wii. It took a while as I stuck on the Terrace level for some time now. But I think I finally have it covered. So now, I have started playing the game all over again, just cause I love it!

Coming back to the relocation, the most anxiety is being caused by the school and the admission for my daughter. We have already called the school that she was a part of before we moved here and discussions are on, but it will only end when they finally admit her and we pay the fees. So until then, we are in limbo.

Which probably means that my wife and daughter will leave a little sooner than me and I will join towards the end of the month. Hopefully, by then, everything will have been settled and I can close this chapter of my life and look forward to opening the next one.

No comments: