Monday, June 11, 2007

I think we're getting there

I have this habit of looking around the Net to see what's happening. One of the places I check from time to time is Google Labs since they have some cool stuff happening there all the time.


I had seen the music trend a while back, but just wanted to know what people (who are using the Music option in Google Talk) were listening to. Imagine my surprise when I saw a Hindi song at the bottom of the list. And here's the great part: It had moved down 9 places to land in at the 20th spot!


Here's proof of it.


It's just great to know that not only are my fellow Indians on the Net a lot, they are online, on Google Talk (which is just one of the chat services available) and on top of that are using something like iTunes to listen to music which is getting into the stats.

Way to go, India. And way to go, my fellow Indians.

No comments: