Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ho Hum...

God, it's a slow few weeks!

Everybody in the office is already in holiday mood. A lot of them are in the holiday mood and are, coincidentally, on a holiday. Somewhere great, I imagine.

As for me, I'm still here. Putting up with the glacier like speed of the week going by.

Why then, you ask, dont I take a vacation myself? Hmmm, good question. Fact is, I will take one, but only in the beginning of the new year.

You see, I want to make the coming year begin with a bang rather than end this year with one.

This year has been sort of a mixed bag for me. A lot of good things, a lot of crap. (Now don't scream thats everybody's story). All in all, I think it's been a positive trend year-on-year.

From where I was three years ago to where I am now (mentally, of course), it's a huge change. Completely positive. Some of you unfortunate souls who have known me for the last few years would know exactly what I am talking about. For the rest of you, I guess it's too long a story to get into.

Another week and a half until Christmas and another 2 weeks to go before I go on vacation.

Maybe a bit of golf will brighten the day.

No comments: