Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Frisco

Am in San Francisco. And I should tell you this...This is not the time of year when you can call it "Sunny California". It's bloody freezing down here!

As the plane was about to land, I was thinking "Wow, that's a great day I am looking at from the sky. Sunny California, here I come". And boy, was I wrong! About 15 minutes later, the flight went through about a kilometer of cloud and when we finally landed, there was no direct sunlight. And it was cold as hell.

But just because it's cold does not mean we cannot go out for beer! And so we did. SF has a great brewery on The Embarcadero called Gordon Biersch. This a German brewery which brews some awesome beer. And it's located just so that you can sip your beer looking at the gorgeous Bay bridge. Getting drunk here is definately recommended.

I was told that Broadway was a great place to look at women in not so many clothes. But I have to tell you, I was really disappointed. Let me assure you that I am not gay, but these women were just too horrible to look at. Now I dont want to cause an uproar, so let me make it clear. This is just my opinion, you are free to sample the wares & make up your own mind.

Since the climate is freezing, there is this built in feature in my system which makes me really unwilling to go out much. With the exception of going out for beer. So that's what I have been doing for all of my stay here.

All said, this has probably been my most boring trip to the Bay area for a long, long time.

No comments: