Monday, January 10, 2011

Bald (again) or Pony tail (again)

This is the question on my mind right now.


Have been considering shaving my pate and go back to a glistening top...but then I realize that my hair is currently at the point where in a few months, I will be in the position to start tying them in a pony tail. So it's a call between Bald and Pony Tail. Between B and P.

To B or not to B. To P or not to P. Those are the questions.

On the one hand, I long - no pun intended here - for my pony tail. I miss the head banging with the music and the feel of tresses on my shoulder. I just love the feeling of long hair. But on the down side, I end up losing a lot of hair and it only precipitated my predisposition towards balding, albeit gracefully.

On the other hand, the bald feel is very soothing. Very very low maintenance and just about nothing to do. Not to mention the velvet feel as the hair starts to grow back. And the really cool feeling on the golf course as the wind rushes over my head.

So am caught in a quandry. To B or to P. And I'm not sure which route I'm going to take.

Decisions...decisions...

4 comments:

K.Pete said...

HAHA! Cleverly written post. :) Those are two pretty extreme choices!! Good luck!! I haven't seen you bald or with a pony tail so I can't really weigh in with an opinion - but I'm sure either will be great! :)

Anonymous said...

Go for ponytail. Aging will eventually devoid your scalp of hair in the future. You can go bald in the future. But when you have hair, go for the ponytail!!!

Anonymous said...

The comment is rather late but have to because it (P)ertains to logic.

As per logic if black is P then white it not-P, the opposite, however according to philosophers not everything cannot be classified as black or white and a lot things fall under grey, which they refer to as un-P. So now P or not to P is no longer a complete statement and I think you can consider un-P.

BTW I am bald and still keep a pony-tail, guess who ;-)

Mally from the Alley said...

@the last Anonymous: Swamiji, only you could have commented this way, so I know who you are, even before u mentioned the current state of ur hair :)