Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I know what my last post said

I know its been 2 months and 8 days since my last post. And that one was apologizing for not posting for a while. Looks like a trend, huh?


So a bunch of reasons for not posting. Traveling a lot, pretending to work a lot, playing some golf, spending more time on Facebook, reading books, playing with my daughter and then some more...

More than anything, it was boredom that kept me away from blogging. For some reason, I could just not bring myself to put anything up here. Not for lack of fodder. There's a bunch of things that have happened and I could have blogged about all of them, just couldn't get myself to do it.

Call it laziness. Call it extreme laziness. Call it whatever you like.

But hopefully, now that I have started again, I will be more regular.

Thank you for bearing with me and hopefully you will keep coming back.

No comments: